I ‘dittoed’ a blog I follow and made my own Christmas Chandelier using a box of mirrored disco glass ornaments, shiny silver ribbon and antique crystal prisms found in Newport RI during my travels. Even though it’s only on a country farmhouse light I still think it’s pretty flashy in a GOOD way. Happy Decorating!
- “All I want for Christmas are my two…”
- “Whose birthday is it, anyway?”
- Some believe nothing is original… what goes around, comes around. It’s impossible not to be influenced, but you can build on what others have done and make something new, exciting, and unique to you.
- Sunday drive… the foliage this year is especially brilliant.
- “Nothing is more attractive than someone who walks and stands with confidence. Remember, you can’t have style without it.” – Charlotte Moss