Too beautiful not to share. I love when I walk into a home that has photos and artwork on the walls. I believe one should hang up their pictures and artwork regardless of whether they’re in the right frame or not. Get them up on the wall, live with them, enjoy them and then, if only really necessary re-frame them one by one. So common do we see piles of undisplayed photos and life passing us by without enjoying what we have. – TK
- “All I want for Christmas are my two…”
- “Whose birthday is it, anyway?”
- Some believe nothing is original… what goes around, comes around. It’s impossible not to be influenced, but you can build on what others have done and make something new, exciting, and unique to you.
- Sunday drive… the foliage this year is especially brilliant.
- “Nothing is more attractive than someone who walks and stands with confidence. Remember, you can’t have style without it.” – Charlotte Moss