Ever since I was a little girl I’ve always said – when I grow up, I either want to be Julia Child or a carpenter, but have turned into my mother instead… a mix between Julia and Martha, I was pretty close on that call. ” Julia Child, who
would have been 100 today, changed the way America cooks. She could also be an inspiration for how we plan for old age.” http://www.forbes.com/sites/deborahljacobs/2012/08/15/on-julia-childs-100th-birthday-her-wisdom-about-old-age/?feed=rss_author
- “All I want for Christmas are my two…”
- “Whose birthday is it, anyway?”
- Some believe nothing is original… what goes around, comes around. It’s impossible not to be influenced, but you can build on what others have done and make something new, exciting, and unique to you.
- Sunday drive… the foliage this year is especially brilliant.
- “Nothing is more attractive than someone who walks and stands with confidence. Remember, you can’t have style without it.” – Charlotte Moss